Owning a Minuteman Press Franchise
Investing in the printing market is becoming more profitable as the branding and institutionalization become a significant part of the competition. Minuteman press franchise review will give you a good idea about the sector and where to start.
Printer, copying and sign franchises serve both individuals and businesses. For the first one, services include personal needs like wedding cards. For businesses, it makes everything about branding and institutionalization. Accordingly, the main target of the companies is businesses. The company manages full marketing and brand awareness campaign that all businesses need.
According to Idealliance’s State of Industry Report on the Printing Market, printing market in the US was nearly $85 billion in 2017. Caslon Report 2017 finds that digital printing has increase 3& from 2016 to 2017. Based on the current data, it is predicted that the sign and banner franchise industry will reach nearly $32 million in 2018.
Minuteman Press International presents one of the top franchises opportunities in this growing sector.
Information About Minuteman Press
Minuteman Press established in 1973 and began franchising in 1975. Since then the company has grown. Today, the answer of how many Minuteman Press franchises are there is approximately 1000. Franchises are located in different countries including US, UK, Australia, Canada, and South Africa.
Minuteman has developed a unique business model. She offers services and products that every business needs for their daily operations as well as their marketing and advertising efforts. The company provides services on digital print, design and promotional services to businesses. The products and services of the company include the followings:
- Personal Creative Design Services
- Business Cards, Flyers, and Websites
- Advertising, Direct Mail & Brochures
- Promotional Products
- Large Format Printing- Posters, Signs & Banners
- Branded Packages
- Trade Shows & Vehicle Wraps
The Reasons To Choose Minuteman Press
Minuteman Press one of the best in the sector thanks to the following reasons:
- A Proven Business Model: The Company has experienced more than 40 years on the sector and 40 years of franchising experience.
- Large Support Teams: The Company has one of the largest support teams in franchising. There are 28 regional offices that assist franchisees.
- Wide Range Of Products: The Company produces anything one can put a name, image or logo on it. This makes Minuteman press franchise revenue limitless.
- Wage Range of Customers: Thanks to the variety of products and services, every business is a potential customer.
- A Royalty Incentive Programme: There is a sales level to pay royalties and you do not pay any royalties on sales above that level.
- Work Just Monday to Friday: Typically, the Company works Monday to Friday between 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. So you have enough spare time for yourself and loved ones.
Up to now, Minuteman has several successes on the sector:
- Ranked #1 in the category by Entrepreneur 26 times
- Including 2018, 15 years in a row of Entrepreneurs
- Named in Franchise Business Review’s 2018 Top Franchises, 2018 Top Franchise Leaders and 2018 Top Franchises for Women lists.
What Should You Do?
To become a franchise, first of all, make sure you understand the business. Then you need to submit a franchise application. You can fill the application form from the website. You should contact a local representative to review investment and financing options. You are asked to place a refundable deposit.
One of the advantages of the Minuteman Franchise is that you don’t need to find location yourself. The company searches the area and finds the right location for you. Moreover, once you approve they negotiate a lease on behalf of you.
Once the location approved, you will attend a training program to learn the business. Generally, it takes two weeks. After that training process will continue throughout your working period with Minuteman.
The Requirements for Minuteman Press Franchise
In fact, everyone can utilize from Minuteman Press profitability. The company doesn’t look for any prior experience for becoming a franchise. You are a good candidate if you enjoy working with like-minded business owners. You will get the necessary training after you reach a deal with the company.
How Much Money Should I Invest?
The overall Minuteman press franchise cost can range from $108,115 to $163,865 in the US. This includes a research and evaluation of a place for your shop.
These are included in the investment:
- Research of areas of interest to you
- Site selection and lease negotiations on behalf of you
- Center layout plans & optimization of workflow
- Coordination of renovations, inside & out
- Standard furniture, fixtures, signage & digital printing systems
- Proprietary business management & pricing software
- Two-week training program including travel & hotel accommodations
- On-site training from a local field representative
- Assistance in business setup, finding employees and starting the marketing programs
You should note that the Company offers financing options for qualified buyers. Once you accepted as a franchise, you may be eligible for financing. To get this support, you are expected to put the initial investment in the $30,000 to $50,000 range.
How Much Time Should I Spend?
Typically, Minuteman expects you to work in weekdays from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. In other words, you will work 5 days a week and 45 hours in total with 2 days off.
How Much Money Could I Earn?
How much you can earn depends on several factors like:
- The location,
- The initial investment,
- Your efforts as a promoter,
The experiments of the current on-site owners show that you are expected t open another shop within five years. Moreover, your business has the capacity to grow 4 times the size it was when you bought it within 10 years.
Are Franchises Satisfied With Minuteman?
The stories of the current franchisees show how they are satisfied with the Company. In 2017 the Company made a research on franchisee satisfaction. Good news: on average franchisees find the Company very good (gets 4 over 5). Over 5 points, average grades of the Company are summarized below:
- Training and support: 3.9
- Franchise system: 4
- Leadership: 3.9
- Core values: 4.3
- Franchise community: 4
- Self-evaluation: 4.2
- Financial opportunities: 3.8
- General satisfaction: 3.8